Just got back from a rather whirlwind 48 hours in the UK. My Nanna passed away a couple of weeks ago, so I went back for the funeral. She was 94 years old, and a believer, so she's in heaven with her saviour. It was good to celebrate her life and see lots of old photos of her and my grandad.
It was great to see family members again, a little sooner than I had expected when we left the country 6 weeks ago.
Thanks to Camilla and Paul, I am no longer a Wii virgin, and have experienced the excitment of Wii boxing, tennis and bowling. Thanks to them for the introduction. I still prefer the real life activities, but it is fun that you can suffer 2 knockdowns and knockout your brother-in-law and still only break out into a mild sweat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment